30 October 2012

happy halloween

I saw a photo of a crocheted spider web recently on facebook and wanted to have a go making one. After having a hunt on Ravelry found a great pattern Spider Web Snowflake by Deborah Atkinson. Its a good well written pattern and free at that. After I got over the confusion between UK and US crochet terms, I got on OK. My spider's legs could have done with a bit more glue though. A fun Halloween project!
Here's how I got on..


My own bit of yarn bombing in the hall.......

 
Dont eat too  much apple tart!
bye, Ali.

 

3 comments:

  1. I love it. You should keep it up all year. Scare away the spiders

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha goes well with the real cobwebs! ali

      Delete
  2. I love your yarn bombing spider and web. What a great idea xx

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.