7 October 2010

glen gallery

I heard about this place in Cullybackey in a forum on Ravelry. So had to whiz up the motorway today to have a look. They are having work done to the shop, so it was a wee bit chaotic. Despite this I could see it was a real Aladdin's Cave. Lovely yarns which I thought were only available online or on the mainland....Rowan, Louisa Harding to name a few. They also have an embroidery, felting and patchwork section. There are also workshops for knitting, crochet, hand quilting, and jewellery making. I'm so excited I'm sure I'll be back again and again. The full address is The Glen Gallery, 48 Fenagh Road, Cullybackey just outside Ballymena....well worth a visit.

1 comment:

  1. new to your blog and really love it. Love the pink gallery. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.