28 April 2009

wee dolls

Sue makes amazing sculptures including her "wee dolls". Have a look at her website Kitty Cooper Designs. I was all chuffed when she asked me to knit dresses for her ladies. I haven't had so much fun, dressing them up ............since I was 6!
Many thanks, Sue, for letting me keep one of the ladies...

Lila

MUMS TAXI..... fast reliable not to mention - cheap taxi service. Theres a lot of waiting about for my pick up, so I always have my Knitting Nancy in the car to put the time in with a bit of French knitting. Producing endless colourful knitted tubes I came up with the idea of making them into brooch corsages. Instructions are listed below for the Crazy Daisy Brooch also a knitting pattern for a leaf, which can be added to the brooch for an extra flourish.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog off your Etsy site while looking for cupcakes to knit! LOVE it! I will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi josie, thanks for that, I have just really started writing the blog .....but its great fun. I must put another entry in soon. Are you interested in the knitting bits? What part of the world are you from, Ali

    ReplyDelete

Id love to hear what you think about my blog, knits etc.